Here's the thread to discuss the game as we head into the fourth quarter.
If you need a summation of the game so far:
- It took Brock Osweiler imitating Matt Schaub’s lowlights for Bill O’Brien to make a change at QB.
- It wouldn’t matter if Bill O’Brien had Tom Brady playing for him because the offensive scheme and play-calling remain atrocious.
- Nick Novak kicks the field goal making the score 13-8. The Texans have scored eight (8) points, all of which were due to special teams play. Please see the bullet point above.
- And then the Texans’ special teams unit gives up a 100 yard kick-off return. Yep, sounds about right.
- Nick Novak also appears to be suffering from a injury which he sustained on the kickoff to the 3rd Quarter.
- Texans need to score four more field goals to tie it up.
- I wish I could share my gas with each and every one of you. But especially BrianHoyerHOF.
- Novak with another field goal. Just three more field goals to tie it up!
- In other news, Notre Dame, Bill O’Brien is really, really interested in your head coaching opening.
You know the drill, discuss anything Texans-Jaguars below.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.