The blizzard is real at Lambeau today, as the Texans face off with Aaron Rodgers and company without the help of the legendary Justin James Watt or Jadeveon Clowney. We are scoreless, tied at 0-0 as we start the second quarter.
Live blogging first quarter:
- Look at Brock Osweiler run!
- Wow, a handful of conversions on first down! And in the icy tundra! Go offense!
- Oh kitten, a fumble by Ryan Griffin on the first drive.
- A chance to contain the damage on 3rd & 7, but the Texans can’t hold. First down Packers in the Houston red zone.
- Wow, Kareem Jackson just letting people do whatever they please, isn’t he?
- Lamar Miller heading to the locker room? Can we call this game now, please?
- TEXANS FUMBLE RECOVERY! WHITNEY MERCILUS! YES!
- Struggling with the run game without Lamar Miller in there, Houston can’t capitalize on the turnover.
- Big punt return by Green Bay, gives them solid field position.
- Huge stand by the Texans’ defense there.
- Wow. Green Bay just kills Houston’s field position on that punt.
- LAMAR MILLER IS BACK!!
- Grimes with the first down.
- Osweiler with the carry, the first down, and the most rushing yards for Houston so far.
You know the drill, Texans’ fans! This is your second quarter live thread. The comments section is yours to discuss anything and everything Texans and Packers.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.