Houston trails 0-7 as we head into the second half of their matchup with the Packers. The Texans’ defense has contained the Green Bay offense for the majority of the game, but Houston’s offense has once again struggled to find momentum. A pair of injuries to Braxton Miller and Lamar Miller (who has returned) haven’t helped their offensive woes. The third quarter starts now, and this is your discussion thread.
Live blogging second quarter:
- Houston’s defense has been great today so far.
- A conversion on fourth down, followed by a Randall Cobb touchdown.
- A big run back by Akeem Hunt on the punt.
- Will Fuller nabs a solid catch on the sideline.
- Ouch, nasty sack for Osweiler. Sets up a 3rd down & 18 for Houston.
- Houston fails to grab the yardage they need, Packers’ football.
- More poor field position for the Texans and a catch knocked from the hands of DeAndre Hopkins.
- Braxton Miller down, that doesn’t look good. Walking off the field now, hopefully he is alright. Shoulder, maybe?
- Houston’s field position in this first half has been a joke.
- Osweiler throws away a big chunk of yards as he is chased down for a sack.
- Grimes gets the run and we are headed to halftime.
The second half starts now at Lambeau, and this is your third quarter thread. The comments section is yours to discuss the Texans, the Packers and the matchup.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.