Second quarter time!
- Brock Osweiler has looked a little worse in the second quarter, but wow, he was sweet in the first.
- Nick Novak? FFS, why?
- The Kevin Johnson tackle after the Jadeveon Clowney sack made me LOL. Just perfection. He's a second year CB making a perfect tackle in the open field.
- Jay Prosch, as the lead blocker, ran 15 yards downfield without hitting a single person. Do we really need a FB on this roster?
- On 1st and goal, Kendall Lamm was blocking as if it was a screen. That was either weird or disturbing.
- There is a LOT to love about the potential of this offense. Yes, I realize we have a lot of back-ups in, but I think we're just as reliant on our offensive line play as we are on Osweiler. And that is definitely an area of concern.
- And then Osweiler throws a really poor pass for a pick in the end-zone.
- Reviewing the interception, Osweiler threw a dead duck to Fuller. Not a Peyton Manning kind of dead duck, but it was little better. He also never looked at the coverage.
- Clowney still in, which is surprising.
- Clowney being held by not one but two guys on 2nd and 7.
- Christian Covington is looking like something.
- Some day, love will find you! Break those chains that bind you!
- Covington is looking quick out there. He's playing against back-ups now, but still, it's something.
- Covington collects a sack while being held. He's looking pretty sweet out there.
- Speaking of looking pretty sweet, Tyler Ervin returning punts is the exact opposite of sweet. Yeesh.
- Will Fuller...well, I might be wrong about him, which would be a good thing if you're a Texans fan. He's doing everything right so far.
- Jaelen Strong rounded the route where the pass was almost picked. Not a good route.
- Tom Savage might be 29 or 32 or 46 years old or whatever, but he's a legit NFL back-up QB. In other words, he's no Case Keenum.
- Nick Novak again...for some $%%#%$#%%#$ reason.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
Saints vs Texans coverage
Canal Street Chronicles