Before we do a quick kick on to the second half let’s take a quick stock of what we saw in that first half
- Brock Osweiler being incredibly efficient
- A SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY(It wasn’t a touchdown but still!)
- Brennan Scarlett’s out working blockers
- Poor decisions by Cardinals QBs and good ball hawking by the Texans D
- Will Fuller is apparently a nightmare for DB’s to cover
- The Cardinals Justin Bethel is not having a good evening
- Tyler Ervin can really move with the ball in his hands
Hopefully we’ll get to see more of those positives as the game continues. Until then this is your usual open thread to react and analyse everything you see so enjoy and ROLL ON QUARTER NUMERO TRES!
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.