The Houston Texans are seeking redemption for the disastrous playoff game against Kansas City that we all suffered through this past January. Let’s see if they can pull it off as we head into the second quarter.
- There’s the Will Fuller we need! Big pickup, though that bobble was horrifying. Why must he play with my emotions like this?!
- Wow, that was an awful throw. C’mon, Brock.
- JUSTIN. JAMES. WATT, Ladies and gentlemen.
- Followed by DeAndre Hopkins. Oh, yes.
- Wow, Kevin Johnson, what an interception ... that won’t count. Dang.
- This defense makes me so happy.
The second quarter starts now, as Houston will hope to build on a 7-0 lead over Kansas City. Continue to share your thoughts, predictions, hopes and fears in the comments section below.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.