Live blogging the 2nd quarter:
- It's J.J. Watt's world, and we should be honored to live in it.
- Rubbish call on the catch and fumble, IMneverHO.
- Tyler Ervin should not be returning kicks with his decision-making skills.
- The Chiefs are going to make Brock Osweiler beat them. Interesting.
- Alex Smith is having serious accuracy issues.
- The only TEs the Texans should suit up are Stephen Anderson and Kendall Lamm. Cut the rest, then release them.
- Love the going for it on 4th. Success!
- I'm sorry, that was a BS taunting call on Marcus Peters.
- I wouldn't be surprised to see us using Lamar Miller in a short passing game to make up for the lack of running room.
- I'm sorry, but that's a BS non-DPI call on what should be a TD by DeAndre Hopkins.
- Utter BS on the Hopkins catch. Just crap.
- I think Whitney Mercilus' shoulder had more to do with the forced fumble more than Quentin Demps' hand, but that's a big play and break either way.
- Scary hit on Osweiler by Dontari Poe. Yikes. Mancz is just terrible out there.
- BOB gets cute with a time out that would've left the Texans with less than 15 seconds of time, and the defense gives up a big run.
- Something looks wrong with Alex Smith's arm. He's throwing lot of wounded ducks out there.
- Wow, Alex Smith is not having a good game.
- Travis Kelce getting defensive snaps out there. That has to be fun.
- Welp, Nick Novak.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
Chiefs vs Texans coverage