The Texans come out for the second half leading the Raiders after putting up six points more then their season average for the first half. A few of the highlights....
- Jadeveon Freaking Clowney.
- Lamar Miller TD and a nice outside run.
- Whitney Mercilus looking beastly.
- D.J. Reader causing more and more havoc.
- The Texans’ offensive playcalling sheet is just a series of TE out routes and draw plays.
- Connor Cook is having some serious noodle arm issues.
- Brock Osweiler with deep ball accuarcy and DeAndre Hopkins just being stupidly good.
That was your first half. Here’s to the Texans holding out for the win and moving onto the next round. This is your open thread to enjoy the action.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.