The past two days everything has been about Deshaun Watson. The reports have shunned meaningful Texans news: Kahale Warring’s biceps, Ross Blacklock’s progression, Phillip Lindsay’s sunny optimism, which position Tytus Howard is lining up at, how the linebacker snaps are being spread, which rookie is snagging passes, and how hot Davis Mills spins it. No. Instead it’s all about Deshaun Watson. Watson lining up at safety. Watson standing on the sideline. Watson, Watson, Watson.
The Texans kick off their third practice today. Follow along in the comments and the Twitter list carefully curated for you below.
- Friday, July 30 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 at 9 a.m. (open for exclusive event)
- Monday, Aug. 2 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Wednesday, Aug. 4 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 6 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Saturday, Aug. 7 at 7 p.m. (open to the public)
- Monday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 at 9 a.m. (open for an exclusive event)
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 14 7 p.m.: Texans v. Packers (Preseason Game #1)
- Monday, Aug. 16 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 21 7 p.m.: Texans v. Cowboys (Preseason Game #2)
- Monday, Aug. 23 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 28 7 p.m.: Texans v. Buccaneers (Preseason Game #3)
Since this isn’t televised, and is merely occurring through screens via clips and someone saying they saw something do something, or heard someone say something, the best we can do is follow along through Twitter, our window into the simulation. Follow along in our carefully curated Twitter feed below, as we continue to be sickos, and consume everything there is about our favorite football team.