NFL training camp. Where people starving for pro ball information feast on empty calories.
Every year, there’s a player who rises up in training camp and has a season no one saw coming. There’s also a player who rises up in training camp before crashing and burning when the real season starts.
Interwoven in all that are a variety of subplots crisscrossing through the feeds, desperately hoping to catch your attention so various outlets can gain ad revenue off your oh-so-precious clicks. This year’s Houston Texans training camp is full of them. Like:
- Nick Caserio running the show.
- David Culley trying his hand at running an entire team.
- Nico Collins: The next Andre Johnson or the next LeStar Jean?
- Pharaoh Brown and Jordan Akins: Who’s the best tight end on the team?
- First of the worst: Davis Mills playing catch with Vernon Hargreaves III.
- Lovie Smith’s whole new roster, but old defensive scheme.
- Tim Kelly’s entire old, but somehow new offensive scheme.
- Which running back gets the RB1 crown, or do they all share it?
The list goes on and on. Which storyline are you most interested in?
Which Training Camp Plot Intrigues You Most?
This poll is closed
David Culley doing David Culley things
Nico Collins: boom or bust?
Who is TE1?
Who is RB1?
Who is worse, Davis Mills or Vernon Hargreaves III?
Lovie Smith’s Texans-2 D.
Tim Kelly’s re-polished B’OB O.
Other (tells us in the comments).