The Texans are looking to bounce back at home this Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Here is a look at Thursday’s injury report:
DID NOT PARTICIPATE:
- Running Back Dameon Pierce (Ankle)
- Wide Receiver Robert Woods (Foot)
- Tight End Brevin Jordan (Ankle)
- Left Tackle Laremy Tunsil (Knee)
- Defensive Tackle Sheldon Rankins (Knee)
- Linebacker Blake Cashman (Wrist)
- Tackle George Fant (Foot / Shoulder)
- Cornerback Ka’Dar Hollman (Ankle)
- Right Tackle Tytus Howard (Knee)
- Tackle Josh Jones (Hand)
- Linebacker Denzel Perryman (Hand / Wrist)
- Defensive Back Tavierre Thomas (Hand)
The Houston Texans are expected to be without running back Dameon Pierce on Sunday, and will be replaced by Devin Singletary and Mike Boone.
Wide receiver Robert Woods is also expected to miss his second game in a row, dealing with a foot injury. Expect to see a lot of Noah Brown.