The Texans injury report is still packed, which leaves several players in serious doubt to play on Sunday. Here is a look at Thursday’s injury report:
Did Not Participate:
- Linebacker Denzel Perryman (Hand / Wrist)
- Safety Jalen Pitre (Chest)
- Defensive Back Tavierre Thomas (Hand)
- Cornerback Derek Stingley Jr. (Hamstring)
- Left Tackle Laremy Tunsil (Knee)
- Quarterback C.J Stroud (Shoulder)
- Wide Receiver Tank Dell (Thigh)
- Right Tackle George Fant (Ankle / Knee)
- Defensive End Jonathan Greenard (Knee)
- Safety Eric Murray (Concussion)
- Safety Jimmie Ward (Hip)
- Wide Receiver Robert Woods (Rest)
The Texans are set to be without standout cornerback Derek Stingley Jr, who could miss the next four weeks, slot cornerback Tavierre Thomas, safety Jalen Pitre, and possibly linebacker Denzel Perryman. It could be a long day for Houston’s defense.
The good news is that everyone else is expected to play, including captain Jimmie Ward, who will be a huge boost to the Texans defense.