Your Houston Texans are wholly bereft of first (and second!_ round selections, so tonight will likely pass without any substantive impact for our squad. While the outside chance of a Deshaun Watson trade this evening remains, the overwhelmingly probable scenario is that the Texans are frozen out of the action until their first pick in the early third round is made tomorrow night.
Still, there are plenty of story lines and speculation to follow on the first day of the proceedings.
- What will the 49ers do at No. 3?
- What about the Falcons at No. 4? Quarterback or Kyle Pitts?
- Speaking of QBs, will a team trade up to draft one?
- Which pick will surprise pundits the most?
- Will any running back go in the first round?
- Remember how much you used to enjoy the draft before Bill O’Brien decided premium selections were worthless?
The countdown to the 2021 NFL Draft is on. Share any draft-related or Texans thoughts bouncing around in your noggin below.