Rookie WR Keke Coutee will be active today against the Colts after sitting out several weeks due to a nagging hamstring. The receiver will be sure to alleviate pressure for Deshaun Watson and help limit the double coverage on DeAndre Hopkins.
The one surprise name on the list for the Texans is Aaron Colvin. The corner was not listed on the injury report this week and must be a coach’s decision. This means Deante Burton is getting the nod over the highly touted free agent signing. Other than Colvin, the Texans are not missing any key players they were expecting to have going into this game.
Colts will have T.Y. Hilton active as well as Ryan Kelly for today’s game. Hilton’s ankle and Kelly’s neck have been major concerns heading into the game but neither will keep the players off the field today.
Here’s who won’t be suiting up for the first game of the NFL Playoffs between the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans this afternoon:
Houston Texans Inactives
- WR Steven Mitchell Jr (coach’s indifference)
- CB Aaron Colvin (coach’s indifference)
- S A.J. Hendy (coach’s indifference)
- RB Buddy Howell (hamstring)
- OT Roderick Johnson (coach’s indifference)
- DE Carlos Watkins (coach’s indifference)
- DE Joel Heath (coach’s indifference)
Indianapolis Colts Inactives
- WR Ryan Grant (toe)
- DE/DT Tyquan Lewis (knee)
- C Josh Andrews (coach’s indifference)
- T/G Le’Raven Clark (coach’s indifference)
- LB Ahmad Thomas (coach’s indifference)
- S J.J. Wilcox (ankle)
- RB Jonathan Williams (coach’s indifference)